Is Your Food Making You Sick?
Are you suffering from a stubborn health problem that won’t go away no matter how hard you try? Or perhaps the medications and treatments you are taking aren’t actually getting at the root cause of your illness – but you want something that will? If you feel this way, or know someone that does, consider some important facts:
- Medical Research has shown that sensitivities to foods and food-chemicals can be involved in a wide array of painful symptoms and chronic health problems
- If foods and additives in your diet are causing your illness, whatever medications you take will ultimately fail because they only mask the symptoms. They don’t treat the underlying cause of the symptoms. And as is too often the case, many medications have side effects that can lead to other health problems.
- If food sensitivities are causing your illness and you don’t properly address them, you could easily end up suffering for many years, spending thousands of dollars for treatments that will never work the way you want.
Introducing LEAP: The solution for food sensitivities
- The first thing a food sensitivity sufferer needs to do is identify their trigger foods and food chemicals.
- In the past, this has been easier said than done for many reasons: Food sensitivity reactions may be delayed by hours or even days after ingestion.
- Even if you suspect food sensitivities, would you consider that the headache you have right now was caused by something you ate yesterday? And often, food sensitivities are dose-related.
- This means a small or moderate amount of a reactive food may not cause any noticeable symptoms, but a larger amount does.
- Or perhaps when you eat 2-3 moderately reactive foods at the same time, you get symptoms. But if you only ate 1 of those foods you wouldn’t.
- If that wasn’t enough of a challenge, reactive foods vary widely from person to person, even if they have the same symptoms, and there are usually many reactive foods and food-chemicals, not just one or two!
- In addition, the most common blood test used to help identify sensitive foods (ELISA IgG) can only detect one lesser kind of sensitivity reaction (Type 3, which covers only about 25% of food sensitivity reactions). Plus, IgG testing can’t identify reactions to food chemicals.
- Fortunately there’s a program called LEAP that can help you quickly overcome even the most troublesome food sensitivity related problems. LEAP includes a patented blood test called MRT® (Mediator Release Test® ) that accounts for both type 3 and the more common type 4 pathways. MRT also identifies reactions to food chemicals.
- This translates into faster and more complete relief for those who test with MRT. In fact, independent studies confirm MRT is the most accurate and most comprehensive blood test available for food and food-chemical reactions.
Contact a Certified LEAP Therapist for Nutrition Support
- A Certified LEAP therapist has advanced training in food and chemical sensitivities and will get you on the path to better health. LEAP nutritional support provides you the opportunity to get the maximum benefit from your testing. Contact Tanya Goyette, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified LEAP Therapist and find out how she can help you today.
- LEAP has helped thousands of patients across the country turn years of suffering into a bright, happy, healthy future, free of the symptoms that once seemed an inescapable part of life. Even world class athletes have used LEAP to help them be their absolute best.
- Find out today if your health problems stem from food sensitivities. Contact Tanya Goyette at email@example.com or call 720-507-1950.